cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders grayed out

Folders grayed out

RLCFA
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Good morning,

I just joined a company that uses Dropbox.  Currently under Business advanced plan. 

I was given access to the file folders but certain folders appeared to be grayed out.  I logged out and back into dropbox and restarted the PC but niehter helped.

I was given permission for those folders and I also quickly searched the forum but didn't see the exact issue.  Would really appreciate any hint and help.  Thanks.  Pls see screen shot below.

RLCFA_0-1629820625626.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RLCFA
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

All, I have resolved this on my own.  It was a fairly obvious authorization issue but the authorizer wasn't familiar with it.  Thanks. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

RLCFA
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

All, I have resolved this on my own.  It was a fairly obvious authorization issue but the authorizer wasn't familiar with it.  Thanks. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

RLCFA New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?