cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Html 5 error on accessing videoes on my wordpress site using fv player

Getting Html 5 error on accessing videoes on my wordpress site using fv player

Websitebuild
Explorer | Level 3

Getting Html 5 video error in my wordpress website using a plugin called fv-player on my site [link removed by moderator]. I used to change the url just for an example(https://www.dropbox.com/s/1msnjhzwlq8h0wr/vidma_recorder_21042021_100548.mp4?dl=0 into https://www.dropbox.com/s/1msnjhzwlq8h0wr/vidma_recorder_21042021_100548.mp4?raw=1#.mp4) (note:-this error I recieve recently from few days) . Also we are unable to create shareable link for my recently uploaded videoes . Can you please tell me why this error is occuring.

3 Replies 3

Re: Getting Html 5 error on accessing videoes on my wordpress site using fv player

Rich
Super User II

@Websitebuild wrote:

Also we are unable to create shareable link for my recently uploaded videoes .

What happens when you try? Are you getting an error? Best guess, since both your existing links stopped working and you can't create new ones, would be that you're ability to share has been disabled by Dropbox. You'll need to contact Support for assistance.

Re: Getting Html 5 error on accessing videoes on my wordpress site using fv player

Websitebuild
Explorer | Level 3
I'm having adult site, and some content I have recently uploaded on my site they work fine but now they say error called Html 5 video not found (but video is already their). Also in your blog I saw that you support adult site, also we use dropbox since we getting all that features which are making us to use it but now we are getting irretating since we are getting lots of reports on our email from user that they didn't access video

Websitebuild
Explorer | Level 3
We think to buy your plans but on seeing these worst service our mind is getting change by time lefting
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Websitebuild Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?