cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting an error stating that Showcase is offline?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to use showcase, and I keep getting a message that I am offline.  It keeps trying to connect but with no success.  I am currently working with a strong wi-fi connection, I can access other websites, etc, as well as the web version of dropbox with no problems.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Is this the same issue as what happened with Paper a few weeks ago?  Any advice/updates would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Showcase offline

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @joy_h - sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried using another browser to see if this a browser specific issue at first? 

Let me know if this persists on other browsers or on incognito (Chrome) / Private browsing mode ( for Mozilla Firefox and Safari) and we'll take it from there.

Thank you! 

PS: Clearing your browser's cache might also help in this case. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Showcase offline

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @joy_h - sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried using another browser to see if this a browser specific issue at first? 

Let me know if this persists on other browsers or on incognito (Chrome) / Private browsing mode ( for Mozilla Firefox and Safari) and we'll take it from there.

Thank you! 

PS: Clearing your browser's cache might also help in this case. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?