cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting emails I have uploaded files.

Getting emails I have uploaded files.

jennal
New member | Level 2

I am getting several emails that say "Here's what you uploaded to...:" when I have not uploaded any files or logged into dropbox lately. I have no idea what is going on and getting worried that there is a security issue. The emails are vague and I'm not sure how to find the root of where the files are being shared from/to, does anyone know what is the issue?

1 Reply 1

Re: Getting emails I have uploaded files.

Lori
Dropboxer

Hey @jennal, I hope you're doing well! 

Can you send me a screenshot of the emails you receive?

(Just make sure none of your personal info is shown there.)

I'd also suggest that you check into the Events' page. 

It's an overview of all activity in your account including files events (adds/edits/deletes), as well as adding or removing shared folders. 

Keep me posted!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?