cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you an educator? Well we want to hear from you, so check out some tools we think might help you out here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

HELP

reele
New member | Level 2

I had family photos taken and they were sent to me via dropbox. I saved each photo individually to my iphone camera roll. I want to make prints and some canvas prints of some of these photos. When I go to a third party website and attempt to do this, the dropbox photos aren't available for me to choose. Almost like I don't have rights to them or something, but I do. Please help!

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Re: HELP

Mark
Super User II

That is something you need to ask the third party company for help with - if you can see them on the camera roll then Dropbox has done what its supposed to do

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?