cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Hi

Fayaz
New member | Level 2

Is there a way to access or find out, my DropBox login details if i can just remember the e-mail?

Did DropBox remove all my files with my other e-mail account i used to login? I barely accessed it for years, last time i verified nothing was there files were gone, that's if it was stored there. As i cannot remember if it was that one, or with my first point that e-mail address.

1 Reply 1

Re: Hi

Rich
Super User II

@Fayaz wrote:

Is there a way to access or find out, my DropBox login details if i can just remember the e-mail?

If you know the email address you used with your account, you can try to reset the password.

Did DropBox remove all my files with my other e-mail account i used to login? I barely accessed it for years ...

If your account is idle for more than a year, it will be deleted due to inactivity. When this happens, neither the account nor the files it contained can be recovered. Dropbox sends several emails before this happens.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?