cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Stylsheets Issue on Safari

Hosted Stylsheets Issue on Safari

Adu
Explorer | Level 4

Hello,

The last couple of days I have benn experiencing issues with hosted stylsheets on Dropbox. It seems that they are not loaded when using iPhones or Safari. The thing is they were working perfectly a month ago and still do on Chrome and Firefox. I didn't set any deadline to the sharing and the stylesheet either. Has anyone been experiencing the same issue? And is there a solution that I maybe missed?

Here is an example of one oh them:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bpc3tkwjxictpwz/breakpoints.css">

Thanks for any help
Adu

3 Replies 3

Re: Hosted Stylsheets Issue on Safari

Walter
Dropboxer
Hello there @Adu thanks for posting on our Community and happy Monday!

Just to make sure we're on the same page, can you please send us a screenshot of how it looks like on your end? 

Also, do you get the same results after clearing your browser's cache or on a private browsing window to exclude any plugins or extension that might be acting up?

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Adu
Explorer | Level 4

Hi @Walter 

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately clearing the cache doesn't have any effect on the problem. We tested hosting our CSS stylesheet on dropbox then on a private FTP server and then on dropbox again and when hosted on dropbox the stylesheet seems not to be detected on Safari and iPhone.

In attached are screenshots of the website on iPhone in both cases (the one with fat lines is where the CSS is not working)
IMG_2714.PNGIMG_2713.PNG

And screenshots of the link codesCapture d’écran 2021-03-09 à 17.51.11.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-09 à 17.51.32.png

Thank you for your help
Adu

Walter
Dropboxer
I'm terribly sorry for the delayed response @Adu.

If you're still having issues with this, may I reach out via email to investigate further? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?