cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a COO uses Dropbox to work with his team and his customers

How a COO uses Dropbox to work with his team and his customers

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
10862460_10153344733091756_3223554304831652438_o.png

Meet Alexandre, a COO who uses Dropbox to collaborate with internal and external teams, and communicate with customers…

What brought me to Dropbox
It was key to be able to communicate with staff by sharing content, but overall we were having trouble collaborating with other teams (partner, customers and internal). 

How I use Dropbox
Files and folders:
Dropbox is key for my personal use and for my organization. First, every piece of content is stored in Dropbox so it's very easy to share with my customers or my team. Features like sharing, or file requests are very useful for me because they are simple and intuitive. 

Paper:
This year I started to use Paper for different processes. I usually create a Paper document to share meeting notes, tasks and schedules. It's very a very intuitive tool as I work on projects, and particularly helpful when I work with customers. 

Tips for the community
  • Take your time. Think about the structure and the organization you want, because Dropbox will give you a new way of working. It’s more than a simple shared folder.

Do you use Dropbox in a similar way? Have questions for Alexandre about their workflow? Reply below with your thoughts!

0 Replies 0
Need more support?