cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet? Thanks :)

How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet? Thanks :)

Clearblueskymind
New member | Level 2

I want to download files from my dropbox to my Android tablet. The files say downloaded. But, I cannot find them on my tablet. How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet? Thanks 🙂

2 Replies 2

Re: How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet? Thanks :)

undeadcrabstick
New member | Level 2

You can try looking in your appstore for a dropbox app and log into your account. Another way could be to right click on the file, under "dropbox" select " copy dropbox link", and send it to yourself via email. 😁 It seems a bit weird but that's how I got different information between devices. And it works. You can send emails to the very email you are sending them WITH.

Re: How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet? Thanks :)

Rich
Super User II

@Clearblueskymind wrote:

How can I download files from my dropbox to my tablet?

From within the Dropbox app on your tablet, mark files as Available Offline and they'll be downloaded to your tablet. You'll be able to open them from within the Dropbox app, even when you're not connected to the Internet.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?