cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I see a list of emails for the members of a shared file?

Explorer | Level 4

Hi Community!

Does anyone know if I can find a list of the email adresses of all members of my shared file?

Thank you 

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: Member Email List

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @Anir, I hope you're having a good day so far!

You can see a full list of the current members of a shared file or folder by clicking the "Share" option next to the file name. 

If you have the file open, you can click the "Share" option from the top right corner of the web page instead.

Let me know if you have any other questions - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hi Daphne, thank you so much for your answer!

Yes, I know that I can view all members like that, but I'm in need for an email-list that I can copy-paste or insert into my mail-account...

Any solutions for this?

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@Anir wrote:

Yes, I know that I can view all members like that, but I'm in need for an email-list that I can copy-paste or insert into my mail-account...

Dropbox has no such option.

Edit: While it's not exactly what you want, you can select and copy all of the text from that Share window that Daphne mentions.

5b3ba52ed36e7e89e61f44324a19e2b8.png

It's difficult to tell because I've obfuscated the text, but everything there is highlighted and I can copy and paste it. You'll just need to paste it into a text editor first and delete the extra text that you don't need.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me @Anir!

I'm afraid we don't currently have a feature to give you a list of email of the sharing members. 

Perhaps this is something that you can share as a feature request within our "Share an idea" section here. Other users will also be able to show their interest by upvoting the idea too.

Sorry that I couldn't be of much help here, but let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Cheers!

This thread is closed due to inactivity. Please feel free to create a new topic here. 

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?