cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I share a large amount of files?

How can I share a large amount of files?

New member | Level 2

hi, anyone can help with a masive sharing folders or archive? cause i want to create a link for 10000 diferent pictures, just to have acces from other devices.

3 Replies 3

Re: share masive

Dropboxer

Hi @cesarreyes, thanks for joining the Community!

Generally, you can share links to folders which contain lots of files in them. However, depending on the size of the folder, it might take too long to load on the Dropbox site.

Are you planning to create shared links to folders, or a shared folder that can be accessed for other users on their Dropbox accounts.

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

New member | Level 2

hi, i have a shared folder that has many pictures, but i need to generate a individual link for each picture, thats i´m asking how can i do, cause i have 10,000 pictures and i dont wanna make 10,000 link , link per link.

Dropboxer

Hey @cesarreyes, thanks for getting back to us. 

Although there's currently no way to create an one shared link for a lot of files in one go, other users have expressed an interest in such a feature, here

You can check out that thread, where you can also comment and upvote the idea proposed. 

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?