cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I sync a second Dropbox account to my desktop?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have a Dropbox account, which I have plumbed into my Win10 File Explorer. The organizer of a club I belong to has created a shared account for us club organizers to use. While I can access the club account via the web, I've not found a way of mapping it in File Explorer so that I can seamlessly share files on various projects. 

ASK: How do I map the club Dropbox folders into Windows Explorer when I already have my regular Dropbox folders mapped in?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Share a group with someone from another account

Super User II
Super User II

You can only have multiple Dropbox accounts on one computer if one of the accounts is Personal (Basic, Plus, Professional) and the other is Business.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

You can only have multiple Dropbox accounts on one computer if one of the accounts is Personal (Basic, Plus, Professional) and the other is Business.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Rich,

Thanks for the clarification. At least I'm not just completely stupid.

Morgan

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?