cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I update my file without changing the shared link? Как обновить версию файла?

Explorer | Level 4

Подскажите, как обновить версию файла? Нажимаю на Журнал версий и ничего. Мне нужно обновить файл при этом что бы ссылка на файл не изменилась. Как это сделать ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How can I update my file without changing the shared link? Как обновить версию файла?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Sador, thanks for joining the Community!

Currently we don’t support Russian, however, I can reply in English to help out:

If you’re referring to keeping a shared link active, and need to update the file in question, there’s two ways of doing so:

• If the Dropbox desktop application is installed on your machine, you can edit the file from Explorer/Finder and then changes will sync, and the shared link will remain.
  • You can download the file from the site, edit it, and re-upload it to the same location with the same name. It’ll overwrite the file and keep the version history, and the shared link too.

If I’m misunderstanding anything, please let me know more!

---

Привет @Sador, спасибо за присоединение к Сообществу!

В настоящее время мы не поддерживаем русский язык, однако я могу ответить на английском, чтобы выручить:

Если вы имеете в виду сохранение активной ссылки общего доступа и вам необходимо обновить соответствующий файл, есть два способа сделать это:

Если на вашем компьютере установлено настольное приложение Dropbox, вы можете отредактировать файл из Explorer / Finder, а затем изменения синхронизируются, и общая ссылка останется.
Вы можете скачать файл с сайта, отредактировать его и повторно загрузить в то же место с тем же именем. Он перезапишет файл и сохранит историю версий, а также общую ссылку.
Если я что-то неправильно понимаю, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать больше!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: How can I update my file without changing the shared link? Как обновить версию файла?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Sador, thanks for joining the Community!

Currently we don’t support Russian, however, I can reply in English to help out:

If you’re referring to keeping a shared link active, and need to update the file in question, there’s two ways of doing so:

• If the Dropbox desktop application is installed on your machine, you can edit the file from Explorer/Finder and then changes will sync, and the shared link will remain.
  • You can download the file from the site, edit it, and re-upload it to the same location with the same name. It’ll overwrite the file and keep the version history, and the shared link too.

If I’m misunderstanding anything, please let me know more!

---

Привет @Sador, спасибо за присоединение к Сообществу!

В настоящее время мы не поддерживаем русский язык, однако я могу ответить на английском, чтобы выручить:

Если вы имеете в виду сохранение активной ссылки общего доступа и вам необходимо обновить соответствующий файл, есть два способа сделать это:

Если на вашем компьютере установлено настольное приложение Dropbox, вы можете отредактировать файл из Explorer / Finder, а затем изменения синхронизируются, и общая ссылка останется.
Вы можете скачать файл с сайта, отредактировать его и повторно загрузить в то же место с тем же именем. Он перезапишет файл и сохранит историю версий, а также общую ссылку.
Если я что-то неправильно понимаю, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать больше!

Jay

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Thanks It works!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

No probs, glad I could help out today!

Jay

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Polls
Have you been keeping up good habits while working from home?
We've created a working from home cheat sheet to help keep up on those habits, check it out here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?