cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I get Dropbox Paper 2020?

How could I get Dropbox Paper 2020?

neosmile
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

How could I upgrade to Dropbox Paper 2020 from the older version?

73 Replies 73

Tobias3
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I think the forum moderators don`t know any more than us, and the rest of Dropbox doesn`t seem to care.

aviva
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

As a long-time paying user of Dropbox, it's super frustrating that it's October 2021 and and we still don't have a 2020 update, while new users are getting these features.

Tobias3
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

My team has transitioned to Teams... I liked Paper much better, but it's impossible to work with.

Marc S.41
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi...any update on when legacy users get access to the new Paper experience?

Steve J.5
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Nudge.  Again.  2022.

bconglet
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Now 2022, still no sight of Dropbox Paper 2020, and still getting the "the team is working hard to roll this out to all existing users" response from support. Looks like they have rescheduled the legacy API depreciation yet again, to Q2 2022. So, who knows at this point when us, long-time paying users, will see this new feature that new free accounts have had for 2 years... Almost as if they only care about new user growth over user retention -OR- they actually want all of us existing users to create new accounts to get a feature promised 2 years ago to artificially inflate their user account growth figures. I guess it's all about the stock price nowadays. 

AndrewK
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Soo I just went to try Paper out & discovered even though it came out 2 years ago & I’ve been a paid user for quite a while I don’t have the latest version? Smells like abandonware to me.

lawrencebroadie
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

We don't use Dropbox paper because it is not properly connected to Dropbox. It's illogical that you cannot use Paper for ideas generation then not file it in the relevant folder in Dropbox itself (i.e. if you're working on a project, have brainstorm session). Major draw back for us. 

Steve J.5
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

What you've described is the promise.

richratt
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I'd be happy to set up a new account so I can get the "new" version of Paper, but I don't want to lose the extra ~4GB of free storage that I've accumulated. Is there any way I can create a new account and transfer my extra storage? I'd have no problem moving the files/notes over myself.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Maikol Helpful | Level 6
    Stijn B. Explorer | Level 4
    marcio_at_zam Helpful | Level 5
    lxk Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?