cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a team member from the admin console?

How do I delete a team member from the admin console?

Maggi13i
Explorer | Level 3

I have a professional account, but can't seem to find the admin panel to delete a member.  I sign in, as the help center says, but there doesn't seem to be the interface suggested.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Admin Panel

Mark
Super User II

Not via Professional because there is nobody sharing your plan - you are paying for you and you alone. 

If you are a long standing user you may have a Team setup. This page will show you what you can do with it and how to get people off the Team. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

Hi, 

Professional Accounts do not have Members. Thats for the Business Plan.

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Maggi13i
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks.... but is there a way to remove members from that plan?

Maggi

Mark
Super User II

Not via Professional because there is nobody sharing your plan - you are paying for you and you alone. 

If you are a long standing user you may have a Team setup. This page will show you what you can do with it and how to get people off the Team. 

View solution in original post

dhgibbon
New member | Level 2

Why don't you make it simple to remove a team member? Instead, I have to somehow figure it out and if I can't, I have to call. This is not set up for the benefit of the customer.

Rich
Super User II

@dhgibbon wrote:

Why don't you make it simple to remove a team member?

It's actually quite simple. Go to your Admin console, click the Members link on the left if you're not already on it, click the gear icon next to the member, and click Delete.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    dhgibbon New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
    Maggi13i Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?