cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do you create a photo album to share?

Explorer | Level 3

Much of the information is outdated or doesn't seem to work in the current version of Dropbox (Macintosh), so any help would be appreciated. I want to create a photo album to share and want to know how to do that. The suggestion to log into my account and click on the photos button doesn't work because there isn't one. Right click on the album doesn't work. Setting Gallery view from list view changes all folders. I just want to create one simple photo album but Dropbox has done a great job of hiding that information.

Where can I find it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do you create a photo album to share?

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox no longer has a photo album feature. It was removed along with most of the heavily used photo features long ago.

You can place the files you want to share into a folder, and then share the folder, but it won't be presented as a photo album.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox no longer has a photo album feature. It was removed along with most of the heavily used photo features long ago.

You can place the files you want to share into a folder, and then share the folder, but it won't be presented as a photo album.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Is it planned, in a near future, adding somekind of photo management in dropbox?? It is really annoying and difficult to manage a large ammount of photos... 

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Not likely, as most of the photo management tools that Dropbox once had have been removed.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

WOW ! this is a massive downgrade and just a stupid update, having to come back to google + for photo album sharing and presentation was not in my plans at all, but I don't have the choice I guess.

why Dropbox did remove this photo galery sharing ? this is beyond annoying...

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

really annoying...

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?