cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to add the next month using /calendar?

How to add the next month using /calendar?

Emma Rose
Explorer | Level 3

I'm using the Content Calendar Template and I'm trying to copy the calendar to get a visual template for each of the months of 2021. When I type '/calendar' like the template tells me to, I get a lovely grid of February 2021. However, I can't seem to create March, April etc, unless I manually edit all the numbers - which sort of defeats the purpose.

Does anybody know how I can create the next month ahead with this function? Or can I only do so when the month in question has started? e.g. Am I only able to create the visual calendar month for March once it's March, not earlier?

3 Replies 3

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hello @Emma Rose, thanks for reaching out to us. 

You are right, currently, by typing /calendar, you will get a calendar of the month that we are currently on. 

Would you prefer to see an option or a drop-down menu where you would choose the default function of it?

Let me know and I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Emma Rose
Explorer | Level 3

Hey Lusil, 

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. I would love to see an option where I can choose the month I'd like to display when typing /calendar, so that this way I can build up multiple months ahead of time. Would that be possible? 

Thank you! 

Emma

Lusil
Dropboxer
Although I can't share an exact time in which such a feature would be implemented, you can post your idea, here

There, other users who share the same interest can also upvote and comment on this. 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Need more support?