cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy/backup all iPad Books files to Dropbox

How to copy/backup all iPad Books files to Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I am hoping someone here is more knowledgeable than me. As per the title, I am looking for a way to copy/backup all my iPad Books files to Dropbox. My iPad is running iOS 12.

I have hundreds of PDFs on my iPad and need a way to copy/backup all of them in one go to Dropbox (or direct to my Mac if anyone knows how).

Can this be done?

Thanks,
Tom

2 Replies 2

Re: How to copy/backup all iPad Books files to Dropbox

Helpful | Level 6

Hey GrizzlyHippo,

I found this step-by-step instruction about transfering iBooks to Dropbox: https:confused face:/www.tenorshare.com/ios-file-transfer/how-to-transfer-ibooks-to-dropbox.html

Maybe try out those steps Otherwise I think you can also send the files to your email and then upload to Dropbox, but for hundreds of files this wouldn't be very efficient.

I hope this was helpful!

Sincerely,

schroedingers_cat

Re: How to copy/backup all iPad Books files to Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that software is only for moving iBooks (old) files from your desktop to Dropbox. I want to move files from my iPad to Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?