cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to delete a Paper template?

How to delete a Paper template?

health14
New member | Level 2

I have just create a Paper template. But it was wrongly created, so I want to delete it. What can I do for it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Elixir
Super User
Hi, I think we cannot delete a template. But you can archive them, so you don't see them when you create a new document from template. To do that, click the "Create with template" button. There you will see the templates, bring your mouse/cursor over the one you want to get rid of. Click on the little Pen/Edit icon on the top right. Then the template will open in edit mode. Click the options (...) on top right, and select archive. That will do 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Elixir
Super User
Hi, I think we cannot delete a template. But you can archive them, so you don't see them when you create a new document from template. To do that, click the "Create with template" button. There you will see the templates, bring your mouse/cursor over the one you want to get rid of. Click on the little Pen/Edit icon on the top right. Then the template will open in edit mode. Click the options (...) on top right, and select archive. That will do 🙂

View solution in original post

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Need more support?