cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I embed images with a direct link from Dropbox?

How do I embed images with a direct link from Dropbox?

Millenium
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi,

I would like to share my pictures to forums where pictures are embedded like [img]http://imageurl.jpg[/img].

How to share pictures from Dropbox to the forums like that? I cant find a option where to get direct urls.

20 Replies 20

otelhan
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

Is there an option for uploading images, getting a temporary link that is displayeable on a website?

I noticed that the GetTemporaryUploadLinkResult provides a link that forces the browsers download the image instead of displaying them.

Is there a displayeable alternative that can be called through the API, instead of manually creating links for every image.

Thanks

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

otelhan New member | Level 2
    silvanet New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?