cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate multiple user accounts from dropbox?

How to migrate multiple user accounts from dropbox?

meganH
New member | Level 2

Our company has been using dropbox as a server. We now have a server online and need to download/migrate all of our user's data to our server. (We are going to continue to use db for file sharing but not a server.) 

I am an admin of a business account. How to I "export" all of the user data in my business account? Not just a single user?

Thank you! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to migrate multiple user accounts from dropbox?

Mark
Super User II
I'm 99% positive you cant I'm afraid. You probably need to speak to Dropbox support via the admin tab on your Business console.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II
I'm 99% positive you cant I'm afraid. You probably need to speak to Dropbox support via the admin tab on your Business console.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

meganH
New member | Level 2
Bummer!!! Thanks Super User Mark.

kc1
New member | Level 2

Megan, Dropbox has migration partners who can help you with this. Check out www.cloudfastpath.com 

Barty
Explorer | Level 3

Movebot is pretty user friendly and affordable. They are extremely easy to get up and running, as in sign up and go. 

John Andrew
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Megan,

I suggest you to have a look at the  Migration tool called " Cloudfuze" it supports different cloud-to-cloud migration and also supports in migrating various permissions.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

John Andrew Explorer | Level 3
    Barty Explorer | Level 3
    kc1 New member | Level 2
    meganH New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?