cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload Ipad Notes to Dropbox

How to upload Ipad Notes to Dropbox

AnnieW1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,  I have a lot of stuff on iPhone Notes and want to save it to Dropbox.  When I click the upload square on the top right of my Note, it doesn't show the Dropbox option even though I have a Dropbox App on my Iphone. How do I get this option  to appear ?  Someone told me I'd have to add them individually which, worst case scenario, I'm prepared to do.  I also tried to upload a test note from within the dropbox.com but a zip file appeared with nothing on it.  I have all my other backups on Dropbox and really feel uncomfortable not being able to have it saved there.  Many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@AnnieW1 wrote:

When I click the upload square on the top right of my Note, it doesn't show the Dropbox option even though I have a Dropbox App on my Iphone. How do I get this option  to appear ?

Use the Save to Files option. As long as you've linked Dropbox to the Files app, you'll be able to browse and save to Dropbox by chosing the Save to Files option.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@AnnieW1 wrote:

When I click the upload square on the top right of my Note, it doesn't show the Dropbox option even though I have a Dropbox App on my Iphone. How do I get this option  to appear ?

Use the Save to Files option. As long as you've linked Dropbox to the Files app, you'll be able to browse and save to Dropbox by chosing the Save to Files option.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

AnnieW1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi Rich

thank you for your response. I did eventually find my files app. Never knew what this was for!!! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

AnnieW1 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?