cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload data from 2 disks

How to upload data from 2 disks

namhoang
New member | Level 2

Hi everybody. I have a 2TB dropbox account and I have problems uploading data from my computer to Dropbox.

Disk E = 600GB

Disk F = 1TB

How to upload data from these 2 drives to Dopbox using dropbox software?

Please help me.

Thank you very much

1 Reply 1

Re: How to upload data from 2 disks

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi there @namhoang, I hope you're having a good day!

To upload through the desktop app, the files would need to be added to the Dropbox folder, so it wouldn't be possible to sync from multiple locations without using a workaround.

Just to make sure we're on the same page so I can suggest the best option, can you let me know if you would want to keep the data on each drive once uploaded to Dropbox?

Also, do you want to Dropbox to actively sync from both drives in the future, so you can edit the files from where they are and have Dropbox sync those changes?

Or once they're uploaded would you like to remove them from the drives, and keep them in Dropbox like an archive?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?