cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http Error 502

Http Error 502

nkeever
Explorer | Level 3

I have a group of users that will get an HTTP ERROR 502 throughout  the day. Currently the fix is to have them clear their cache. Has anyone else seen this same issue? To the best of my knowledge all users are using Chrome and on a windows machine. 

5 Replies 5

Re: Http Error 502

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @nkeever, thanks for reaching out today!

Does your group of users have this issue with other browsers as well, or just with Chrome?

If they access our website from an Incognito window, what do they see?

Keep me posted!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

nkeever
Explorer | Level 3

Sorry for the slow reply. Took a threat of closing the incident on our side to get users to respond. All windows workstations and mixed results using incognito and a different browser. Using a different browser instead of Chrome did seem to fix the issue for most users. 

Hannah
Dropboxer
Thanks for updating me on this, @nkeever!

I'm happy to see the issue doesn't appear on other browsers. 

I'd suggest you have your users clear Chrome's cache to resolve this.

This may also be the result of a security setting or a plugin installed on Chrome, so another thing you can have them do, is restore the browser to its default settings and disable any browser plugins.

If you have any questions about this, let me know!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

nkeever
Explorer | Level 3

We have been having them clear browser cache but continues to come back. I will have our desktop team take a look at the secuirty settings and plugins. 

Thanks

Hannah
Dropboxer
Sounds good! Make sure to reach back out if you need anything else. Have a great weekend!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    nkeever Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?