cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access files that were in my account before my subscription ended

I can't access files that were in my account before my subscription ended

Explorer | Level 3

I re subscription my dropbox account but i can't access files that were in my account before my subscription ended

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I can't access files that were in my account before my subscription ended

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox doesn't block access to your files at the end of a subscription. At most, syncing would stop if you were over your storage quota, but your files remain accessible.

How are you trying to access the files; through the Dropbox folder on your computer or the Dropbox website? What error message are you receiving?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox doesn't block access to your files at the end of a subscription. At most, syncing would stop if you were over your storage quota, but your files remain accessible.

How are you trying to access the files; through the Dropbox folder on your computer or the Dropbox website? What error message are you receiving?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I opend the dropbox site & go to files throu admin account but i just find my personal files not company files 

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

It's a bit different when you cancel a Business account. You'll want to contact Support directly to see if they can assist you.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?