cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't upload pictures from my gallery

I can't upload pictures from my gallery

lorenacrpalma
New member | Level 2

I have been trying to do something that I used to do all the time, but I can't anymore. I use dropbox to transfer all the pics from my cell to my PC. So I need to upload all the pics from my cellphone, including those one received from whatsapp, for example. But recently, once I choose to upload photos, I can only see those ones I took from my camera. It doesn't show any other picture saved on my cellphone's gallery (Samsung Galaxt J5 pro). I have never had this problem before. I have tried changing settings, but none of them is specifically about this problem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't upload pictures from my gallery

lorenacrpalma
New member | Level 2

Hello Daphne, thank you for trying to help. I found the problem. It turns out that my pictures were saved on the cloud, so I couldn't find the file to upload. Problem solved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @lorenacrpalma, thanks for reaching out here!

Just to make sure we're on the same page, are the photos that aren't uploading in different albums within the Gallery?

Also, is it just photos or videos that are not uploading?

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

lorenacrpalma
New member | Level 2

Hello Daphne, thank you for trying to help. I found the problem. It turns out that my pictures were saved on the cloud, so I couldn't find the file to upload. Problem solved 🙂

View solution in original post

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for your update here @lorenacrpalma!

I'm sure this info will be helpful to others who might be having the same issue, so I appreciate the time you took to get back to me here with what resolved the issue for you.

If there's anything else that I can help with, don't hesitate to give me a nudge here. 😁

Hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropboxer
    lorenacrpalma New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?