cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found a bug in searching for information. I would like to know how to fix a search engine error.

I found a bug in searching for information. I would like to know how to fix a search engine error.

kiun
Explorer | Level 4
In searching for information in Thai language. When you type some words you will not be able to find information.
example.I can find information when typing "1119".

1.PNG

But when typing the word "นางสุดใจ สีดา" (looking for information from the list) will not find

2.PNG

I would like to know how to fix a search engine error.

4 Replies 4

Re: I found a bug in searching for information. I would like to know how to fix a search engine e...

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @kiun, thanks for posting today!

Are you experiencing this for any words written in Thai, or just that specific word?

Could you confirm what plan you're on according to this page?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: I found a bug in searching for information. I would like to know how to fix a search engine e...

kiun
Explorer | Level 4
@Jay I currently use a basic Dropbox, which in the future I tend to upgrade to a higher level. But I have found a number of bugs when searching for information. I'm still reluctant to change to dropbox plus.

example bug In THai language
In the folder named "นางวิเชียร วงกลม", I can find that folder if I type "นางวิ". But when I add "นางวิ + เ " or  use the word "วิเชียร" I can't find it.
These problems are also found in the English language.
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Jay
Dropboxer
Thanks for the feedback on this matter. I've made a note of it in the system.

Paid plans do come with full text search within documents, but generally only in supported languages.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

kiun
Explorer | Level 4
Thanks. If the problem is solved. I would have paid for a better upgrade package.
Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?