cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question about disabling camera uploads. Can you help?

I have a question about disabling camera uploads. Can you help?

New member | Level 2

How do I stop camera upload - I started it by mistake and whenever I now start dropbos it continues to upload

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: camera Uploads

Dropboxer

Hey there @ingridmalhotra - sory to hear that!

You should be able to disable the camera uploads function by opening our mobile app, going to the "Personal" tab on the right, then find the "Camera Uploads" option and toggling it off on iOS. On Android, open the mobile app, tap on the burger button on the top left and then access your "Settings" to find the "Camera Uploads" option.

Let me know if this helped Ingrid!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dropboxer

Hey there @ingridmalhotra - sory to hear that!

You should be able to disable the camera uploads function by opening our mobile app, going to the "Personal" tab on the right, then find the "Camera Uploads" option and toggling it off on iOS. On Android, open the mobile app, tap on the burger button on the top left and then access your "Settings" to find the "Camera Uploads" option.

Let me know if this helped Ingrid!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2

I had the same problem. DropBox showed me hundreds of pop-up's asking me to allow Camera Uploads and while I was clicking on "NO" box, it changes the position of those boxes and I was traped starting that funcion agains my will.

Well, I've tried this instructions by acessing my phone app and it was already marked as DISABLE. God, it's like a SPAM. It's like pay to get in and pray to get out

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?