cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have recorded a video with an expired Dropbox Business trial, can I access it if I upgrade?

Highlighted

I have recorded a video with an expired Dropbox Business trial, can I access it if I upgrade?

Explorer | Level 4

Pretty much the title. I recorded a 30 minute video conference with my Dropbox work account. It turns out the account was on Business trial and it has expired. If I upgrade into a Business plan, would my recording still be there, or is it gone?

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: I have recorded a video with an expired Dropbox Business trial, can I access it if I upgrade?

Super User II

How did you record and send it to Dropbox @Abbad ? If the account is expired and does not exist then it wont have sync'd - same if there is no quota or the accounts have been deleted. 

The best thing to do is go back to the software you used to record the video with and see what happened to the recording. It should have failed to sync and so hopefully they have it somewhere for you to reconnect and download.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Thank you! Not to bother you with more (you can totally ignore my follow up, if you haven't the time). I have used Jitsi, which is really unlikely to have any backup on their servers. I did, though, try to do another run through of a recording and got this message, doesn't actually mean it didn't sync? 

بدون عنوان.png

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?