cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm getting an error importing files into Chunky

I'm getting an error importing files into Chunky

Degvoidl3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am trying to import files from Dropbox into Chunky, a comic book reading app. Most of the files import easily, but some won’t import, and I’m given a Dropbox error -1 message in the app. Dropbox doesn’t indicate an issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Degvoidl3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thanks for the help. I did need to update Dropbox, but in the meantime, I worked around the problem by exporting direct from Dropbox rather than importing from Chunky. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Degvoidl3; welcome to the Community!

Can you please make sure you're running the most up-to-date version of your iPad's OS (from what I gather this is an iPad specific app for comic-book reading), our mobile app and the 3rd party app in question? 

If that didn't help, please send me a screenshot of the exact error you get along with the file's size and type if possible so I can take a better look into this. 

Thanks! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Degvoidl3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thanks for the help. I did need to update Dropbox, but in the meantime, I worked around the problem by exporting direct from Dropbox rather than importing from Chunky. Thanks again!
Need more support?