cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need someone to call me. This is infuriating

Highlighted

I need someone to call me. This is infuriating

Explorer | Level 3

I’m so angry I want to start a class action lawsuit. This is absurd.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: I need someone to call me. This is infuriating

Dropboxer

Hi @Astara, thanks for posting on the Community.

I can see that you're frustrated with your support options with Dropbox. Currently, we only provide incoming phone support for team admins of Dropbox Business subscriptions.

Could you let me know more about what you're experiencing when using Dropbox?

I can assist further if you can provide me with some details.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
The computer hijacked all my files how do I get drop box to ignore my desktop and and how do I put all the files back where they were without losing them? I already lost them once and had to get them back. Like really..? This is ridiculous that there is no one to speak to when you are panicked and frustrated. I also don’t want a follow some pat answer directions that are not immediate. I want someone to walk me through my process specifically on my computer. I have a MacBook Pro and limited internet. I did not ask for Dropbox to do this. I feel violated to be honest!
Highlighted

Dropboxer

I understand your frustration over this matter. It sounds like you're referring to the automatic computer backup, which appears to have been enabled.

You can disable it by following the steps in this article to see if this helps, which will also allow you to move the folders and files back to their previous locations. This would also delete them from the Dropbox account online, and free up your quota there.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?