cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think some files have been deleted, how can I recover them?

I think some files have been deleted, how can I recover them?

bensb
Explorer | Level 3

I think I deleted my sms and call logs from my drop box and I can not figure out how to get them back. I looked at the instructions on how to recover but my android phone does not give me a trash can to search and find and recover. Is there any other way to recover these files?

2 Replies 2

Re: deleted sms and call log

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @bensb,

If any files are still in Dropbox (not only SMS or call logs), you can restore them through Dropbox website. After login, got to files view and select изображение.png, so all ( including deleted and still existing in the storage) files could be seen. If you are lucky, click the ellipsis associated to deleted entry (file(s)/directory(ies)) and select 'Restore'. :wink: That's it.

Hope this helps.

Re: I think some files have been deleted, how can I recover them?

Cheayol
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I think you can first try to recover them from Dropbox website. If it doesn't work, you can using data recovery programs, such as Bitwar, easeus, minitool, etc.

Good luck.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?