cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illegal nude pictures of me being shared

Highlighted

Illegal nude pictures of me being shared

Explorer | Level 4

Recently I was contacted by a guy saying that someone had posted my nudes onto a Dropbox. However, I found out that it was him, his name is [removed] and he goes by [removed] on this website. He has a file containing nudes I sent when I was fourteen as well as the nudes of seven or eight other girls. Please take this down now, it's extremely urgent.  I don't know what else to do I've filed several customer complaints and have not had a reply yet. Please help me I'm only fifteen and I'm afraid and desperate. 

[personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Illegal nude pictures of me being shared

Collaborator | Level 8

Hey!

That's a pretty serious issue and shouldn't be posted here on the community tab, friend!

Open a ticket on the support channel on the "contact support" tab above near your profile - they will help you with this issue there.

Once again I'm sorry for this whole situation but this session won't help much with this situation ):

Hope you get necessary help <3

Take care!

Highlighted

Re: Illegal nude pictures of me being shared

Dropboxer

Hi @15yearoldpleasehelp, thanks for reporting this to us at the Community.

We take all reports such as these very seriously. In order to forward this to the appropriate team, please could you email abuse@dropbox.com with any shared links and details you have for the team there to investigate further.

Once you've received the automated email response, please let me know the ticket ID here so we can prioritize this case.

We appreciate the time you've taken to contact us regarding this matter.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?