cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In iphone and ipad if the alphabet folder bar is touched it takes you to the end of the list

In iphone and ipad if the alphabet folder bar is touched it takes you to the end of the list

eamador50
Explorer | Level 3

It always takes you to the end of the list. The apps are up to date. I cleared the cache as mentioned in other post with no solution

7 Replies 7

Re: In iphone and ipad if the alphabet folder bar is touched it takes you to the end of the list

Hannah
Dropboxer

Hey @eamador50 , thanks for posting and happy Monday!

Have you tried uninstalling the Dropbox app from your devices, restarting them and then reinstalling it, to see if that helps?

Keep me posted!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: In iphone and ipad if the alphabet folder bar is touched it takes you to the end of the list

eamador50
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks Hannah

I will try that and let you know if it solves the problem.

eamador50
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Hannah

I deleted the app, did a hard reset to the ipad and installed the app again. The problem continues the same.

eamador50
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Hannah

Any other solution. I tried what you mentioned and It did solve the problem 

Hannah
Dropboxer
I see. Thanks for updating me on this.

Would you mind if I reached out to you via email to the address you have here, so we can look into it more closely?

Let me know!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

eamador50
Explorer | Level 3

Of course. The email on file is ok to reach me.Thanks

Hannah
Dropboxer
Perfect, done! Make sure to check your email!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    eamador50 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?