cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Is there a folder for the second Basic account on my computer?

Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @maarkr,

I'm not sure what you mean "virtual account". It's the same account like your, nothing more or less. Just, in one local context only one non-business account could have local folder, that's it!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

so to get this straight,

if i have one basic account under my professional email, and another under my personal email, i cannot have 2 local folders on my laptop and have them both syncing to a folder. one can be downloaded, and the other has to be checked from dropbox.com

am i right?

thanks

Highlighted

Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @robertyounes,

You can have 2 local folders on your laptop, but not on same context (typically local user), as was noted.

Have a nice day!

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?