cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with video file upload

Issues with video file upload

New member | Level 2

I have a client who is having issues uploading video files. He says it won't allow them when he tries to either upload or drag n drop.

3 Replies 3

Re: Issues with video file upload

Dropboxer
Hey there @Valex, I hope you’re well today!

Since I’m not 100% sure exactly what the issue is here, would they be able to send over a screenshot of the error message that they’re getting?

Also, exactly what steps are they taking and how are they trying to upload the files? Eg. through the desktop app or website.

Keep me posted!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Email issue in sending client a folder

New member | Level 2

I created a folder for our client to upload documents to us. I used the email he provided. He is saying that when he clicks on the link recieved from dropbox it is asking him to verify his work email. Is this because he is signed into DB via work email? Would logging out of his account remedy the issue?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

A

Re: Email issue in sending client a folder

Dropboxer

Hey @Valex, have you sent them a file request to upload files with, or did you add them to a shared folder?

Could you also check with them if they've verified their Dropbox account's email address?

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?