cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Linux Dropbox: v100.4.109 dropdown menu no longer shows "Recently updated files"

Highlighted

Re: Linux Dropbox: v100.4.109 dropdown menu no longer shows "Recently updated files"

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

The same is happening to me since Dropbox was updated to version 100.4.409. I've got a 2 TB account with a lot of activity. I reaaly need to know what has been already uploaded.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I forgot to mention:

Operating System: Linux Mint 19.3
Kernel: Linux 5.3.0-62-generic
Architecture: x86-64

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6

+1

Linux Mint 19.3 and Linux Mint 20, both Cinnamon and up to date.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Same on Mint 19.3

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi everyone, thanks for your ongoing reports on the matter. 

Could you please check your Support page to see your options to submitting a ticket to our team to further investigate? 

If you have any trouble doing so or you don't have the relevant options, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 7

The update to v101.4.434 has not fixed this.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @Graeme T.1, thanks for getting back to us. 

Did you by any chance contact our Support team? If you did, could you let me know the ID (eg. #1234567) associated with it so that I can pass your comments along?

Keep me posted!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 7

Thanks, but I have contacted support and added a note on the open ticket mentioning that the update has not fixed the problem.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6

Hi @Graeme T.1 , thanks for creating a bug report! Does the ticket have a public url that we can check? I really want to follow this until it's resolved. It's very annoying...

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for letting know, @Graeme T.1

I was able to find the ticket you have with a member of our specialized team and have made sure to pass your comments along to them. 

As soon as they have more info on the matter, they'll get back to you. 

Also, @ClaudeES, each ticket is private, so I'd recommend contacting our team so that they can have a look into this for you as well. 

Keep me posted!

Lusil

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?