cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Log file for a shared folder

Log file for a shared folder

s_rollinger
New member | Level 2

Hi,

A shared folder from someone else was removed today from me. I saw a brief notification in the dropbox popup window, however afterwards I cannot find any log data that the folder was removed (other than it is not there anymore).

Any clues?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Elixir
Super User

Hello @s_rollinger, You can see the Dropbox events here - https://www.dropbox.com/events However, if you were not one of the owners of the shared folder, you may not be able to recover the folder. You have to request the ower of the folder in case you need those files. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Elixir
Super User

Hello @s_rollinger, You can see the Dropbox events here - https://www.dropbox.com/events However, if you were not one of the owners of the shared folder, you may not be able to recover the folder. You have to request the ower of the folder in case you need those files. 

View solution in original post

s_rollinger
New member | Level 2

Thanks I found it. It is just weird that it says "you removed your access" eventhough i didnt do anything

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Need more support?