cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Sync After Business Trial Ended

Lost Sync After Business Trial Ended

Trinity Wexford
Explorer | Level 3

My business trial expired January 17, 2021 and ever since then I have not been able to see any new folders or document uploads that others have shared with me.  I checked my storage space and have plenty.  I also do not have any error messages showing that my sync is off.  I don't know how to further troubleshoot....HELP!

13 Replies 13

Re: Lost Sync After Business Trial Ended

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hello @Trinity Wexford, let's see what we can find here. 

It sounds like you may be a part of a free team

Could you send me a screenshot (without any personal info) of what your Plan tab shows? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Trinity Wexford
Explorer | Level 3
Hello again,  I will attempt to send the screen shot under a separate post....(from this dashboard that I am replying from I do not see the option to attach a file.)  But something to take into consideration...I think what I'm confused about also is that your notice came into the "Trinity Wexford" Dropbox login that has that funny face moon icon.  My login that I use is for Linda Slatt at [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines] with an icon of "LS".  I'm starting to think there are two accounts?  Can you tell if they are both linked to the same email address, which I suspect?  Just sharing to help troubleshoot further.  

Linda

Lusil
Dropboxer
Each account is generally associated with a unique email address. 

If you think you may have two accounts, check the email that you used to login by going to your General tab

If you're having trouble attaching an image in your next reply, just let me know if your Plan tab says that you're on a Basic account, while the Admin Console tab appears on the right side of your screen.

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Trinity Wexford
Explorer | Level 3
Thank you.  I can confirm that I have the Basics account....I can't find how to attach the screenshot....trust this helps.

I also gathered this information that I think will help troubleshoot...

1) The one account that I have that I'm familiar with uses my [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines] email account and is the "LS" icon.  I do NOT see the thread of this open ticket showing up in the notifications at all which lends me to believe there are 2 accounts.

2)  The second account that seems to be launching doesn't ask me for an email to sign in...I'm wondering if Google somehow has stored my password  /settings that may be causing this....?  I don't know how to check that.  But I can tell you that it says the User Name is Trinity Wexford, User ID 1413557 and the personal info tab has my name populated to it (Linda Slatt but nothing else).

In either case, neither are showing me access to other folders that would lead me to believe a sync is happening.

Thank you.  BW...please don't close this ticket over the weekend....we're closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays so I may not pick up your response until Monday of next week.
Linda

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey, Linda; sorry to jump in here, but can you please send us a screenshot of how this looks like on your end so that we can assist further?

If you can't see the button to 'choose' a file to upload in your reply's box, please share a link to it instead. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Trinity Wexford
Explorer | Level 3

I stored these images in my Dropbox home folder.  Here's the link.... https://www.dropbox.com/home/Linda%20Home

Thank you.

Walter
Dropboxer
Could you please try these steps to share a proper link with us @Trinity Wexford?

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Trinity Wexford
Explorer | Level 3

Lusil
Dropboxer
Thanks for the shared link, @Trinity Wexford!

However, could you send us a screenshot of your Plan tab

You can go there by signing in on the web, clicking your avatar icon (that's on the top right corner of the page), selecting Settings, and then navigating to the Plan page. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?