cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost scanned documents that were "waiting for upload". Any way to get them back?

Highlighted

Lost scanned documents that were "waiting for upload". Any way to get them back?

Explorer | Level 4

For the last 3 hours I've been using the "Scan Document" option in offline mode to upload the scanned files later. When I finally reached a wifi spot to upload them, the queue never got past the "waiting to upload" message.

I've searched for a solution and found one that said to clear my cache, sign out and then sign in back again.

When I signed in, all documents in queue were gone!

Is there any way to recover them???

** ps.: before sign out, I've made a backup of the files in "upload queue" folder, but I don't know if it helps.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Lost scanned documents that were "waiting for upload". Any way to get them back?

Explorer | Level 4
Nevermind, I just renamed the cached files to include the pdf extension and got them back.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?