cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Media from exactly one year have not been downloaded/synchronized

Media from exactly one year have not been downloaded/synchronized

Yika
Explorer | Level 3
After formatting Windows and installing dropbox on the new user it did not sync all photos. Dropbox did not uploaded all photos from the phone to the computer. I have over 5,000 multimedia on my phone from 2018 to now. Media from exactly one year have not been downloaded/synchronized. From August 2019 to August 2020 NOTHING was downloaded. Downloaded photos folder (on computer) is empty so there is space (photos moved to other folders)
What can I do?
5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

Are they still on the original device? It sounds like only option is to upload them from there now

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Yika
Explorer | Level 3
All photos were taken with the phone camera and all photos are in the phone gallery.
I do not know what the problem is that 1 year has been selected and no photo or video has been uploaded 🤔

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hey there @Yika!

Is your Dropbox account perhaps reaching (or reached) the space limit? You can check this out from your plan page online here.

This could be a reason that the files weren't uploaded to your account automatically.

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Yika
Explorer | Level 3
My dropbox is empty.
Whenever it reached the limit, I moved photos and videos to other folders

Daphne
Dropboxer
Thanks for getting back to me here @Yika.

Since you have space in your account, are those photos being uploaded to Dropbox now?

If not, is it possible that Camera Uploads was disabled somehow on the mobile device?

Or do you see any errors reported when you check the Photos tab in the mobile app?

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?