cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Files

Missing Files

Regina13v
New member | Level 2

Hello, I have not finding any of my very important work files, they act like they want to appear but don't. When I went into Dropbox it is acting as if its a bran new account. I am not IT savvy and need my documents for work. This is very frustrating, how can someone want to upgrade or continue especially when you can't talk to a live person unless your business upgraded. I need any help possible. Thank you. 

1 Reply 1

Re: Missing Files

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @Regina13v; welcome to the Community and sorry to hear about your missing files.

Can you please let me know if you can find any of them on our website using the search bar?

Have you checked your events page to see if you can find any additional information as to what might have happened? 

While we're at it, can you clarify the first part of your query? When you say they look like they want to appear but they don't, what's happening exactly and where are you seeing this? 

Any additional information is more than welcome, Regina. 

PS: For more information on your support entitlements, you can take a look here

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?