cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My phone space

My phone space

Bob_Summers
Explorer | Level 3

A very smart lady was trying to help me save space on my phone I told her I would like to send my pictures to my SD card so she grabbed my phone and downloaded Dropbox now she is a VIP for a hospital group and said you will like Dropbox it has lots of space for free. I found that to be true for a while but now all I want to do is to download my pictures to my SD card in my phone, then delete Dropbox not for displeasure of the app but for space. I don't have room in my phone because Dropbox is too big for my phone to be able to download the pictures and then put them in the card from the phone please help thank you

3 Replies 3

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @bob_Summers, thanks for posting on the Community!

Are you trying to uninstall the Dropbox mobile app from the phone?

Do you need further assistance transferring files to your Dropbox account?

Any other info or screenshots would be helpful!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Bob_Summers
Explorer | Level 3
I just reposted the question it has all the answers to the questions you have...

A very smart lady was trying to help me save space on my phone I told her I would like to send my pictures to my SD card so she grabbed my phone and downloaded Dropbox now she is a VIP for a hospital group and said you will like Dropbox it has lots of space for free. I found that to be true for a while but now all I want to do is to download my pictures to my SD card in my phone, then delete Dropbox not for displeasure of the app but for space. I don't have room in my phone because Dropbox is too big for my phone to be able to download the pictures and then put them in the card from the phone please help thank you

ps In short, put my pic's on on my my SD Card, then delete Dropbox. It says my trial is up. It appears that there's one gig Plus. Unless that is referring to the app and my pics thank you.

Jay
Dropboxer
Files on your Dropbox account don't take up space on your phone.

If you want to export your images from Dropbox to an SD card, you can do so by following these steps.

Once you have all the files you need, you can uninstall the app. Your files will still be visible on the Dropbox site if you sign in again.

If it says that the trial has expired, then it means you were on a Dropbox Business trial, so you can leave the team using these steps.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?