cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Need to separate pages within a document in DB

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am trying to pull pages from a 44 page document in a DB folder and move them to a subfolder. For the life of me I can not figure out how to do so. I have saved it and tried to copy individual pages but it does not allow me to do so. (This is a PDF)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Need to separate pages within a document in DB

Super User II
Super User II

@TTM1 wrote:

I am trying to pull pages from a 44 page document in a DB folder and move them to a subfolder.

You can use the Smallpdf integration to edit your PDF file. Use the Open option on the Dropbox website and if you don't see Smallpdf listed, select Connect apps or Connect more apps. You'll be able to connect Smallpdf to your Dropbox account, and that will give you the ability to extract specific pages from the PDF file, among many other editing options.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@TTM1 wrote:

I am trying to pull pages from a 44 page document in a DB folder and move them to a subfolder.

You can use the Smallpdf integration to edit your PDF file. Use the Open option on the Dropbox website and if you don't see Smallpdf listed, select Connect apps or Connect more apps. You'll be able to connect Smallpdf to your Dropbox account, and that will give you the ability to extract specific pages from the PDF file, among many other editing options.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you for this. It helped tremendously!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Polls
Have you been keeping up good habits while working from home?
We've created a working from home cheat sheet to help keep up on those habits, check it out here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?