cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Vault in Folders

soumendu
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I just upgraded to Dropbox Plus. However, I cannot see any new folder named 'Vault' in the 'All Files' tab in my dropbox account?

Does anyone have this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

soumendu
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

A dropbox customer support representative helped me solve this. Although, I upgraded to the Plus account, however, my account was still a Dropbox Team account, and I was the only member of the team. Switching to a personal account by removing the team was the first step. Initially, the vault didn't show up. 2 days later, vault did show up in my account when I checked my account online (not on the desktop). Hopefully, this will help others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @soumendu, thanks for checking in with us. 

If you don't see your vault in the list of files and folders under the Files tab, could you try:

• Clearing the cache? 
  • Another browser?
  • Signing out and back in again?

Let me know how it goes, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

GS321
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution
I have the same problem. No vault folder despite trying these things. Professional account.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I'm afraid this is expected @GS321; since the Vault feature is available to users on the Plus or the Family plans; not the Professional one. 

I hope this helps! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

soumendu
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

A dropbox customer support representative helped me solve this. Although, I upgraded to the Plus account, however, my account was still a Dropbox Team account, and I was the only member of the team. Switching to a personal account by removing the team was the first step. Initially, the vault didn't show up. 2 days later, vault did show up in my account when I checked my account online (not on the desktop). Hopefully, this will help others.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

soumendu Helpful | Level 5
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    GS321 Collaborator | Level 9
    Lusil Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?