cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of the buttons or drop downs work

None of the buttons or drop downs work

JediMaster87
New member | Level 2

When clicking on the any of the buttons or the 3 dots ( account, upload, share, etc) nothing happens. I can see a little line like it wanted to do something but nothing happened. Clearing the cache didnt seem to do anything. This is in Chrome, when I try in firefox, I'm getting a certificate error and can't even get to the website.

18 Replies 18

Re: None of the buttons or drop downs work

Kyungsun 502
Explorer | Level 4
I have same problem.....

Dropbox Sign Out

Lois Davidson
New member | Level 2

I click on my initals to sign out, but do not get any option to sign out.  What is going on.  I am with Dropbox Plus.

I also cannot upload files to my Shared Folder, and click on the Upload and get nothing and the ... in box and also nothing.

Has something changed in Dropbox.  My subscription is still current. 

Re: Dropbox Sign Out

cpt
Explorer | Level 4

same problem here. just out of the blue. some buttons will not respond. i suspect it is something at dropbox end which is wrong, even though they usually like to suggest the 'problem' has to do with your end...

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey peeps; thank you all for your reports!

Could you please let us know if you're still having issues with this after clearing your browser's cache or other browsers?

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

JediMaster87
New member | Level 2

Yup, nothing changed

France69
Explorer | Level 4

Même problème que le vôtre depuis aujourd'hui, alors que j'utilise Dropbox (basic) depuis des années sans problèmes...  J'ai bien lu que l'efffacement du cache ne résolvait pas le problème. Je viens tout de même de tenter cette solution et j'ai effacer mes données de navigations de la semaine écoulée... En vain. Si quelqu'un a une vraie solution, ou au moins une vraie bonne explication au phénomène... Merci par avance

RDRio1
New member | Level 2

i am having the same issues. has anyone found a solution?

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi people; thanks for your reports!

Can you please reboot your devices and let us know if clearing your browser's cache or trying another browser help?

While we're at it, you may want to try adjusting your zoom levels as it might improve matters. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Scrappy413
New member | Level 2

Same problem. I'm using Firefox. None of my drop downs or ... options work. Trying to delete files and I don't even have the option.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?