cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving confirmation email when submitting a file to someone's file request

Re: Not receiving confirmation email when submitting a file to someone's file request

bilbobaglin
Explorer | Level 3

I am also experiencing this issue. Multiple sources from multiple browsers.

eps
New member | Level 2

I am experiencing the same issue.

I was notified by some people that upload to one of my file requests.  When I tested uploading a file as a non-dropbox user and as my dropbox user, I did NOT receive a confirmation email for my file request upload.

I checked junk (spam), trash, and archive...no confirmation email.  The file was successfully uploaded/received.

To be clear...the dropbox account user receives a confirmation email. It's the sender/uploader that doesn't receive the confirmation email.

art processing
Explorer | Level 4

Has this been resolved yet?  I am experiencing the same issue from clients not getting confirmation.  

ctalley
New member | Level 2

Hello,  I am also experiencing this issue.  Multiple people who I have given File Request links to have not received a confirmation email after they uploaded.  They have checked their spam and junk folders and white-listed the dropbox email and still no confirmations. The files are in fact uploading successfully and I am receiving the notifications on my end, but the uploaders are NOT receiving their confirmations.  This is a major issue since they need proof they submitted the file.   It has been happening for about two weeks and I've gotten this complain from at least 10 people.

Please advise on how to solve this problem.

mariJ
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Lori - I still haven't received an email from you or dropbox. I checked to make sure I have it whitelisted. How can I get a different email to you?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @mariJ, @bilbobaglin, @eps, @art processing, @ctalley, I've sent you all emails, please could you reply to them as soon as possible.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

sugarplumpfairy
New member | Level 2

Hi. I had a work file request and got the confirmation screen on the upload but did not receive a confirmation e-mail. I still haven't heard from them. Can you look and confirm the file went through please?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @sugarplumpfairy, I've sent you an email, please could you reply to it as soon as you get a chance!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

No verification email after submitting files

sethzanerobbins
Explorer | Level 3
I’ve recently been submitting files but have not been receiving email confirmations of my submissions. Anyone know how to fix this? I like to keep track of what I’ve submitted through Dropbox

Community Medicare
New member | Level 2

I am having the same issue. Can someone help me with this?

Need more support?