cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASEEE HELPP MY FILES ARE SUDDENLY MISSINGG :(

PLEASEEE HELPP MY FILES ARE SUDDENLY MISSINGG :(

ransiky
New member | Level 2

first, I'm sorry if my English is bad

soo, my files are missing! is not deleted or moved, I already saw the 'Events" and it is not moved/deleted.

on the deleted files also, there are no files that I was looking for.

and the strange thing is, the missing files is from the specific folder from my account, weird right. I'm really grateful if someone can solve my problem because the files that are missing is so important to me, it's about the college stuff :(, I'm screwed.

4 Replies 4

Re: PLEASEEE HELPP MY FILES ARE SUDDENLY MISSINGG :(

ransiky
New member | Level 2

pleasee anybodyy helppp 😭 

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @ransiky; welcome to our Community and sorry to hear about your missing files.

Since you've already taken a look at your deleted files page and the events page as well, can you please let me know if this folder was a shared one and when was the last time you saw those files on our website

Any additional information will be much appreciated! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

ransiky
New member | Level 2

no, it's not a shared folder, btw the folder name "semester 3" if you can see it

and the las time i saw those files is maybe about a month

thankss

Mark
Super User II

See if you can find it at www.dropbox.com/events - note that unless you are a paying user at the time of deletion you can only restore for 30 days. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?