cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paper + Google Calendar (multiple accounts)

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi All,

I just linked Paper with Google Calendar and it works great.

I have 4 Calendar accounts thought:

Private

Old Work

New Work

Personal

I need to have them all linked to Paper.

Any idea how to do it?

Thanks,

Andrey

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Paper + Google Calendar (multiple accounts)

Super User II
Super User II
Dropbox doesnt allow multiple connected accounts I'm afraid (in Dropbox itself or via Paper). You'll only be able to link whichever one you want to use as the main one.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Dropbox doesnt allow multiple connected accounts I'm afraid (in Dropbox itself or via Paper). You'll only be able to link whichever one you want to use as the main one.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6
what's the key use of linking gcal?
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
Commonly most people use more than one Calendar, will be very useful link to multiple calendars, or as workaround let me select which one want to use with DropBox.
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I'd like to put in a feature request for this. At a minimum, it would be nice if Dropbox could see my shared calendars. I share my work GSuite calendar with my personal Google account but Dropbox only see's my main calendar and doesn't see any shared calendars. 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

I'd really love this feature too. I run multiple businesses through DB and each has it's own calendar. 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

So how do you choose the main one? I also have multiple calendars but it only shows "work" as my option and none other. I'd prefer to have my firm calendar as the one we see. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey peeps!

Thanks for all your feedback on this feature, perhaps you can share this idea here for being able to link multiple calenders to Paper? It would be a great to gather the interest of others in seeing this too and we'll be able to track the feedback on this more effectively.

Have a great day - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
Chiming in to say I'd love this too! Most of my stuff is in one GSuite account, but would love to link-up my personal calendar to Paper as well.
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @JJ M.1, apologies for the (very) delayed reply here!

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your interest in this too as well as note that you can always share the idea as mentioned above (it seems that this still hasn't been shared there from what I can see). 

Give me a nudge if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks all!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?