cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying to be able to delete/sign off shared folders

Paying to be able to delete/sign off shared folders

Robin_254
New member | Level 2

Hi there,

I just got a notice that my dropbox is full. So I just checked and I have 4 GB of shared files. No idea which ones, because I can't get to that folder because my account has a maximum of 2 GB. This apparently means that I can acces any of the files, also not just the first 2 GB.

So now I have to sign up and pay (quite a lot), in order to be able to view my own files and to delete them. Has anyone had this before? Any ideas on how to solve?

Not sure what the files are, I haven't used dropbox in ages.

Cheers!

1 Reply 1

Re: Paying to be able to delete/sign off shared folders

Rich
Super User II

@Robin_254 wrote:

So now I have to sign up and pay (quite a lot), in order to be able to view my own files and to delete them. Has anyone had this before? Any ideas on how to solve?

Remove the shared folder from your Dropbox so those files are no longer taking space in your account.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?